SEYCHELLES – KENYA TIES EXPECTED TO PROSPER AFTER UPCOMING STATE VISIT
(Posted 01st April 2017)
The upcoming State Visit by Seychelles’ President Danny Rollen Faure to Kenya, on invitation of his counterpart Uhuru Kenyatta, is expected to result in a number of agreements being signed by the two countries.
A pointer to the topics on the agenda may be the list of Ministers and high ranking officials accompanying President Faure which have been named now by State House in Victoria as:
• Minister for Fisheries & Agriculture, Mr Michael Benstrong
• Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports & Marine, Mr Maurice Loustau-Lalanne
• Foreign Secretary for the Department of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Claude Morel
• Member of National Assembly for Anse Etoile, Hon Ahmed Afif
• Member of National Assembly for Anse Royale, Hon Sylvianne Lemiel
• Chief Executive Officer of the National Drug Enforcement Agency (NDEA) Mr Kishnan Labonte
• The Chairperson of the Citizens Engagement Platform (CEPS), Mr Jules Hoareau
• The Chairperson of the Seychelles Chamber of Commerce (SCCI), Mr Wilson Nancy
• Members of the national press corps
President Faure is expected to leave the Seychelles on Sunday 02nd of July and will then spend April 03rd and April 04th in talks with his host before returning to the Seychelles again.