Discussing the future of African airports
MODERN AFRICA AIRPORTS CONFERENCE SEEKS ANSWERS WHERE THE INDUSTRY WILL GO
(Posted 22nd November 2016)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) predicts passenger numbers in Africa will grow by 4.7% per year to reach 294 million by 2034. With old, outdated and cramped airport infrastructure becoming a major hindrance, Africa’s airports are spending millions in a bid to become the hub of choice for the continent – in order to improve airport infrastructure and unlock Africa’s full aviation potential.
Join key stakeholders from Africa’s governments, ministries, airports, civil aviation authorities, and airlines at the Modern Airports Africa conference (18th to 20th of January 2017, Nairobi, Kenya), officially supported by the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority. You’ll have the chance to learn about new projects and find out what services and solutions they need to improve safety, security and operational efficiency. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to develop important business relationships and make an impact on the African aviation sector. Download the attendee profileto see the kind of people you’ll meet at the event.
Plus, network with our top speakers including:
- Hon. Najib Balala, Cabinet Secretary (Minister), Ministry of Tourism, Kenya
- Irungu Nyakera, Principal Secretary, Ministry of Urban Planning, Transport & Infrastructure, Kenya
- Sidy Gueye, Regional Director, International Air Transport Association (IATA), South Africa
- Emanuel Chaves, CEO, Aeroportos de Moçambique
- Gershon Kofi Adzadi, Head of ICT, Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- Capt. Gilbert Kibe, Director General, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- Oliver Andrews, Deputy CEO & Chief Investment, Officer, African Finance Corporation
- Robert Mwesigwa Nviiri, Executive Director, East African Community Civil Aviation Safety and Security Oversight Agency (EAC-CASSOA)
- And many more
To see the full list of speakers and topics covered, please download your copy of the agenda today>>
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
Attend as a delegate:
Register online with the promo code 19098.007_AirWorld2 before 8 December 2016 to save up to US$100*. (Please have your credit card ready while making the payment online)
To find out about our group booking discounts, contact us on +971 4 364 2975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor or exhibit:
Do you have solutions for the African aviation industry? Email email@example.com or call +971 4 360 2800 to find out how you can position your company by sharing your solutions with decision makers at our event.
Download the agenda: Modern Airports Africa