MORE AIRCRAFT AND MORE ROTATIONS REQUIRES MORE CREWS
(Posted 07th November 2016)
Seychellois nationals who are interested in an exciting career in aviation with Air Seychelles will have the opportunity to apply join its award-winning cabin crew team at an upcoming recruitment drive.
The recruitment days will take place between 9am and 5pm at the University of Seychelles at Anse Royale during the weekend of 12 and 13 November.
On both days, interested candidates will be able to drop off their CVs, meet human resources professionals from Air Seychelles, and find out more about the dynamic role.
Roy Kinnear, Chief Executive Officer of Air Seychelles, said: ‘To support the next stage of growth and expansion at Air Seychelles, we are delighted to host another recruitment drive for cabin crew. We offer fantastic training and career development opportunities at the national airline, as well as a chance to travel and see the world on our rapidly expanding network of great destinations including Paris, Dusseldorf, Durban and much more. Our cabin crew play an important role as frontline ambassadors of Seychelles, and with their passionate and friendly service, create an unforgettable impression of our islands for holidaymakers and people flying for business. We hope to attract and welcome on board many talented young and professional Seychellois who are dedicated to delivering outstanding service to our passengers‘.
New cabin crew at Air Seychelles undergo a comprehensive training programme at the Etihad Airways Training Academy in Abu Dhabi, where they learn about safety and service on the Airbus A330 and A320 aircraft.
Earlier in 2016, Air Seychelles picked up the World Travel Awards accolade for “Indian Ocean’s Leading Cabin Crew” for the third consecutive year, demonstrating the excellent service standards of its cabin crew.
Open day details:
· Venue: University of Seychelles, Anse Royale
· Time: 9am to 5pm
· Required documents: CV, NIN number, one passport photo and one full-length photo.
Cabin crew requirements:
· Graduate from a post-secondary school and over 19 years old
· Fluent in Creole, English and French, with proficiency in additional languages being an advantage.
· Able to reach 210 cm without shoes.
· Hard working, friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills.
· Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
· Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule.