AVIASSIST announces next round of certification courses held in Livingstone
The AviAssist Foundation announces: Aviation Ground Operations Management 21-23 Nov, Livingstone,Zambia
|Aviation Ground Operations Management
(AGOM) course 21-23 November 2016, Livingstone, Zambia
On time performance, service improvement, reduced cost margins, safety and compliance are all must have’s in ground operations but it makes for a complex environment. Bringing all of this together is difficult enough but without a competent, highly skilled, service and performance driven workforce, it’s almost impossible! Staff knowledge in ground operations is unregulated, limited and varies greatly by region.
Ground Operations is fast becoming a critical function in the aviation industry and indeed the supply chain. Make sure your staff applies international best practices so you don’t have to compromise on efficiency and safety for your clients and you become their preferred supplier.
A registration form has been attached to this email.
|Key topics will include:
- Management of ground operations
- Gaps in operations management
- Risk assesment
- Safety & quality management systems
- Audits & certifications
- Role of IATA Airport Handling Manual & IATA Ground Operations Manual
- Standard Ground Handling Agreements (SGHA)
After completion of this training course, the participant will have a detailed level of knowledge, insight and detail to ensure safe, secure, efficient handling and effective management of aircraft ground operations.
The course fee of € 545 includes:
- A three day international and interactive course
- Tea & coffee breaks
- A certificate of completion upon attending 100% of the course
This great fee for this international qualification is only possible thanks to sponsorship of Twiga Aero and our other sponsors, with hosting by the Zambia Airports Corporation Ltd.
For more information about the venue & for registration, click here
|And there is more….
The AviAssist Foundation is bringing a number of other unique & very affordable courses to Zambia around this course. Come a few days early for one of our unique courses or stay in Zambia after the course for:
- Flight Data Management course: 21-22 November, Livingstone: unique but crucial for Africa
- Human Factors for Air Traffic Controllers: 21-22 November, Livingstone, Zambia
- Seminar on State Safety Program implementation, Incident Investigation: 23 November (free when booked together with a conference pass)
- Africa’s Safety in African Aviation Conference 2016 – 24 & 25 November
- IATA Dangerous Goods cat. 6 course: 28 November- 2 December, Lusaka, Zambia. This course may never have been closer to you.
All these events take place from 21 November to 2 December in Zambia, in other words directly before this AGOM course.
Help us promote this event: forward this email to anyone you think should not be missing out on this affordable course in their pursuit of safety.
We look forward to welcoming you to Livingstone for your AGOM qualification!
In co-operation with among others:
And as an added bonus will across the border and the Zambezi the 48th AFRAA Annual General Assembly take place in Victoria Falls between the 20th and 22nd of November, making it a perfect combination for aviators and aviation personnel to attend both courses and Africa’s premier aviation conference of the year.
Host airline is Air Zimbabwe and registration for the event is ongoing via http://www.afraa.org