NEPTUNE PALM BEACH REOPENS AFTER MAJOR FIRE IN JUNE
(Posted 01st August 2016)
Neptune Hotels today announced that Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa will be open again as of today. Since the unfortunate fire incident at end of June have maintenance and construction teams been working around the clock to make this early reopening possible. The resort has been carefully restored and was in fact further improved, using this opportunity to add value to it.
The Neptune team is now looking forward to welcoming back their guests.
The management also took the opportunity to thank their guests and partners for their understanding and messages of support during this trying period.
The Neptune Palm Beach is a 4* boutique hotel in Swahili architecture set in tropical gardens on a prime beachfront location at Diani Beach, Mombasa’s South Coast. The 60 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages with only 4 rooms per unit. A the large fresh water swimming pool is at the centre of the resort activities. The main restaurant serves both international and local cuisine while seafood lovers can book a table in the à la carte restaurant Mnazi. The resort is approximately 40 km’s south from Mombasa and about 45 km’s from Moi International Airport. The nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only about 8 km away and connects this part of the Kenya coast with both Wilson Airport in Nairobi – two flights a day – and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Kenya’s main aviation gateway to the rest of Africa and the world.
Neptune Hotels Group owns and manages the following properties in Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar:
– Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Tented Camp, Masai Mara North Conservation Reserve, Kenya
– Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury Lodge, Ngorongoro Conservation, Tanzania
– Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa, Zanzibar
– Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa, Mombasa, Kenya
– Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa, Kenya
– Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa, Kenya
– Neptune Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa, Kenya