ATA opens registrations for the Kigali Congress
THE AFRICA TRAVEL ASSOCIATION GETS IN HIGH GEAR FOR THE NEXT CONGRESS IN RWANDA
(Posted 15th July 2016)
The Africa Travel Association, now part of the Corporate Council on Africa, will hold its next annual congress in the city of Kigali, Rwanda for the first time.
This follows two hugely successful congresses, in 2014 in Kampala and in 2015 for the 40th anniversary once again in Nairobi.
The 41st congress is due to take place in the Rwandan capital between the 14th and 17th of November this year.
In collaboration with RDB, the Rwanda Development Board, the agency in Rwanda responsible for tourism and conservation, has ATA made the 2016 conference set early markers for the International Year of Tourism, which 2017 has been designated by the United Nations. The meetings will take a hard look at how tourism can become an engine of growth and job creation through innovative business models, the use of new technologies and importantly strategic partnerships. Add to this the exploration of new markets, product innovation and a fresh focus on promotion of Africa’s rich cultural heritage and of course wildlife and all ingredients for another successful congress are in place.
Says ATA as registrations are now open: See you in Kigali in November!
|JOIN US TO:
- Identify Potential Partners and strengthen existing relationships
- Market Your Brand and generate new business leads
- Meet Key Stakeholders from the continent’s travel and tourism industry
- Discover Innovative Models transforming African tourism
- Take Part in Discussions focused on Africa’s tourism market development
- Explore Opportunities for investment along the tourism and hospitality value chain
- Experience different African destinations and grow your travel services and packages
- Engage with government leaders and initiate Public-Private Partnership discussions
See you in Kigali in November!